2018 Activewear Trends: Athleisure
This is going to be your year for getting in better shape! As you hit the street, gym or Pilates studio, there are more choices in activewear than ever before and workout clothes are getting more tech savvy. Here are some of 2018 activewear trends.
1. Temperature-regulating, high-tech fabric.
2. Four-way stretch, sweat-wicking Lycra.
3. 360-degree reflectivity in pants, shorts and tops that shine from every angle.
4. Built-in UV protection.
5. Training tights for men. These are not your wife’s or girlfriend’s yoga pants. The new men’s tights come with moderate compression to help stabilize muscles while still allowing you to benefit from training.
6. No more uni-boob. Women’s sports bras are featuring less unilateral smooshing and more cup definition.
7. Joggers. Consider these pants a hipper version of sweats or track pants.
Shot at Lucia Aerial Performing Arts