Tips and tricks for the game outside of the game.
1. Color yourself loyal. Wear a team jersey or sweatshirt. You are the 12th man on the team. Show your team spirit.
2. Plan your menu. Keep it practical, packable and portable.
3. Make a list of what to take. Check off items as you pack.
4. Arrive at least three hours early. You can’t party if you’re prowling for space.
5. Find a good spot. There’s more room by a grassy area or at the end of a parking row.
6. Fly a flag. Put it on a high pole so friends can find you.
7. Decorate your tailgate site. Pennants and other team stuff make it more fun.
8. Food should be ready at least 90 minutes before game time. That’s plenty of time to eat and socialize.
9. Leave your area clean. The only pig should be the pork on the grill.