KC Sunflower and Peach Festival
13875 S Gardner Rd
Olathe, KS 66061
What better way to celebrate the transition from Summer to fall, than a sunflower and peach festival. Enjoy beautiful sunflower fields, sipping wine, sampling food, and enjoying family yard games. Festival starts at 10am.
$15 Ticket Includes:
• Complementary Glass of Sunflower Red Wine (21 & Older) or Soda
• Sunflower Field Access with unlimited photo opportunities
• Peach Samples from Colorado Peaches for Kansas City
• Peaches for purchase from Colorado Peaches for Kansas City
• Samples from Betty’s Pies & Cobblers
• Pies for sale from Betty’s Pies & Cobblers
• Pictures with the Peach Princess
• Giant Yard Games (skee-ball, tether ball, human foosball, tug-o-war, ziplines, giant slides, redneck golf, bags/ cornhole, horseshoes, gaga ball & more)
• Acres of Kid’s Activities
• Access to Festival Foods & Food Truck
• Themed Photo Booth
• Barn Party- Live music, drink sales, festival foods, & photobooth
• Onsite safe parking
• Indoor Restrooms
Entry to the Sunflower Fest is open ONLY: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-6pm.
*Ticket required for entry to Sunflower Fest* No ticket required for children under 24 months. Guests over 21+ must present proper identification to receive complementary glass of Sunflower Red Wine. Tickets are non-refundable. No Exceptions. Event is rain or shine.